This group is solely for submitting TMNT stories and TMNT related fan fiction (please no artwork.) The purpose of this group is so TMNT Fans can find fan Fiction & Comics of all types from CC to OC to even human TMNT characters.
We accept cannon characters, OC, Human tmnt, crossovers and more.
We do accept t-cest and mature rated stories and comics but if you do submit any such stories, please make sure the mature rating is set and some warning.
1) We accept all TMNT Fan Fictions & Comics from CC, OC, Human TMNT, Crossovers, T-cest… as well in languages other then english.
2) All folders have stories ranging from PG to R (please make sure your stories have appropriate warnings if they are over PG.)
3) Please submit stories & comics to the appropriate folders.
4) Only Comics that have a story to it will be accepted to the group. (So comics that only have images but no text are not accepted)
5) No scripts or RPG style stories. (Such as <Donnie took a walk.> Donnie: Hi )
6) No Trolls, haters, or spasm
7) No Advertisements
8) Have fun!
Any one can Join even if you don’t create fan fictions or Comics!
Fan Fiction Folders
1) CC folders contain stories that are based or POV around that CC.
(Example: A fic that is about Donnie is placed the Donatello folder)
2) OC folders are stories that are based or POV around an OC.
(Example your OC story is about meeting Leo, but the story is told by the OC POV.)
3) Group stories go to the group folder
(Sample your story is based around Mikey and Leo POV or more go there)
4) Human versions of the turtles stories placed in the Human Folder
5) Turtle Tot Stories go to the Turtle tot Folder.
6) Any T-cest please put it in the T-cest folder
7) Any X Readers please put it in the X Reader folder
8) Any stories that are not in English please put it in the Non-English folder
9) Any contest or information related to fan fiction or comics please put in the Contest and other info folder
10) Other Folder is for any stories that you're not sure where to put, I will move them in the appropriate folder later if they fit in any of the other folders, but I will consult you before doing so.
(If you're not sure what folder you think your story fits in then go with the folder you believe suits it best. For instance if you have a story that is mainly about Donnie and has a lot of POV of your OC you can put it in OC or Donnie's folder; you're the writer and you know best and I trust you would pick the right folder. I hope this helps with some of the confusion that some members are having.)
1) CC comic folders contain stories that are based or POV around that CC.
(Example: A comic that is about Donnie is placed the Donatello comic folder)
2) T-Cest Comic folder - contains all t-cest comics
3) TMNT-Group Comics folder - is for the comics that have the whole gang or two or more.
4) Other Comic folder - Contains all comics that doesn't follow the other folders rules.
5) Comics that are not in English please put it in the non-English comic folder.
Picture-Stories and Story Cover folder Rules
This folder will allow any entries that are images (not comics or covers) but art pieces that have within the description some form of story or poem. The group will not accept such pieces that only have some form of description only about the image. It has to be some kind of story like any other fan fiction. Alternatively, covers made for fanfics may also be added here, provided they contain a link to the story they are for within the description, be it a link for the story on this site or another.
Not sure how to submit a piece to the group? Here are some tutorials that people put up that can help.
Tutorial to submit through the group
Tutorial to submit through the piece (only way for journals)
How to use Stash Writer for stories
NEW MINI BATTLES MONTHLY! Please check out the group for more info.
The first TMNT Literature base group on DA!
TMNT Discussion Group, (great interesting Discussion on TMNT)
it's a great community to get involved with!
Your TMNT Group Listings
If there is any questions please note me.
Do you want send a Wish to a fellow TMNT Fan?
Perhaps a favorite artist or writer?Or even just a good friend?
How this will work: Each of the 6 themes will have a random set of images (based on the themes) so you never know which pairing image per theme your Wish will be, nor which artist drew it.
Please do not ask us for specific pairings as we cannot cater for all. Therefore, we will not be taking specific character requests and it will remain a surprise for all.
Please view the list below to see what the themes are.
Example from Christmas Wishes - turtlewishes.tumblr.com/tagged…
How does this work?
First you have to fill the survey following its instructions.
Basically you start off by telling us who you are by using either your DA or Tumblr account so we know you are real, and then you start putting together your Wishes, which you have four in total.
The survey will be open from Jan 2nd to Feb 8th.
Wishes will be posted on the Feb 14th, Valentine's Day.
You may have up to four Wishes per account. You don't have to use all four if you only want to do one or two. When filling out the survey, it will ask if you want to make another, till you either finish or fill out the fourth. Once you have completed your survey, you may not fill out another or send in corrections, so make sure you fill it out correctly the first time.
You have to give us either your DA account name or Tumblr or we will discard the Wishes you made. Even if you want to be anonymous, we still need to know if you're real, or only making fake names to get more then four Wishes.
Yes, you can be anonymous on your Wishes by selecting that option on each Wish.
Please, no harassment, bullying or vulgar messages. We will not send those out and will discard all your Wishes.
We will not reveal what the images are, only the themes, for this is to be a surprise for both receiver and giver.
ANY ONE WITH A DA OR TUMBLR ACCOUNT CAN TAKE PART!